The candidates seeking admission in the college must read the prospectus carefully before filling the application form. Selfattested copies of the following documents must be attached:
- Pass Certificate and marksheet of Xth and XIIth or equivalent examinations.
- Marksheet of last examination passed.
- In case the candidate passed his/her qualifying examination in the year 2019 or earlier, documentary proof must be furnished to the effect that:
- The candidate had not taken admission in any other College or University in 2019-20
- Notarized declaration certifying that the candidate was not involved or under suspicion/trial under any provision(s) of the IPC.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution from where the candidate passed his/her last examination as a regular candidate (original certificate shall have to be submitted at the time of counseling).
- Applicants who passed their last examination as private candidate should submit Character Certificate from the Superintendent of Police / District Magistrate / Gazetted Officer. The certificate should not have been issued before 28th February 2020.
- Candidates seeking admission on reserved seats must attach attested copy of Caste Certificate/CMO Certificate. Original Certificate must be produced at the time of counseling, failing which the candidate shall not be entitled to any reservation benefits.
- Application forms completed in all respects along with copies of required documents will be accepted till the last date.
- No admission form shall be entertained after the due date.
- Incomplete application forms shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates qualifying in the entrance test will be required to appear along with their parents/guardians before the Admission Committee for interview / counseling.
- Candidates having passed their 10th standard examination, before 2016 for UG Courses Candidates must submit their Character Certificate and Transfer Certificate in original at the time of admission.
- Candidates employed with state government or in any other establishment should produce No-Objection Certificate from their employer / competent authority for seeking admission in regular courses of the College.
- Fee-Refund is permissible within Three days from the date of deposit – No Refund is permissible after the expiry of Three days from the date of deposit.
- No Claim for Fee-Refund shall be entertained from unsuccessful candidates in the semester exams.