Library has adequate holdings in terms of books journals good monthly magazines, Leading Newspapers, Encyclopedias, University question bank, dictionaries. The library has open shell system that allows the students and the staff an easy access to the required learning material. Book Bank facility is also available in the library. The library also provides internet facility to the students under strict supervision of the librarian cum information officer.
The college library, besides being a conventional storehouse of printed material, has following segments.
- Conventional Section of Books, Journals and Periodicals
- E-Library with the facility of accessing INFLIBNET and a number of web resources through internet
- Audio Visual study material with facility to play CDs and DVDs
- Research Section with Advanced Reference Books for Teachers
- Separate Airconditioned Reading Area for Students and Teachers
- Section for students having answer copies of Toppers and Question Papers of previous years
- Photocopying and Printout Section
- News Paper, Employment News and Competitive Study Material
- Students Information Section